Monday, November 29, 2010

What A Lucky Monday!







EUR
Should be a great day from the Start at EUR. I waited till the 'Time Histogram' showed some movement. Before time zone confirmation, a clean up movement resulted 30++ ticks. Not in my zone. After those movement, triangle was shaped from the market. I was waiting and one faked happened! I was happy since higher probability after first faked out. I entered the second signal, it's also faked. Then I made mistakes: Usually I lowered/uppered my entry 1 ticks above/below the faked. This time I forgot to do it. Result: Another faked and it's 6E :(

Next entry, I entered again. This time it moved 20++ticks and stalled. Waiting and waiting, suspicious of deep pullback, got out at 21 ticks. Do some errands and off the screen for a while. It did the pullback and if I was still there, I definitely stopped out at least at par. After the pullback it dived another 70++ticks.
After got back, I entered again short and got out prematurely 8 ticks. Waited and this evil came: 5 Faked out. If I entered all of them, I need 50 ticks to make it par excluding $20 commision!

I entered the 5th at deep pullback and didn't stopped out. Out 12 ticks should ride for 20 ticks more but no complaints. I was lucky not busted out 50 ticks Stop Loss!

GBP
Dead, showed in Time Histogram, might result 30 ticks. It's not so dead, but definitely more silent than usual.

Summary:

This newfound Time Histogram is my Baby now :) But I need more filtering since too much faked today. I was afraid entering at first signal, imagine stopped out 5 times were ugly things. But GBP actually gave the first shot. So, it either missed opportunities or stopped out zillions times. Still confuse bout this.
My RR ratio sucked. Too soon profit taking, especially when I already in profit. Also my profit almost always below the worst red of the day. Need to change this

No comments:

Post a Comment