Thursday, November 18, 2010

THURSDAY = FIRST DAY PHASE 2


6B = 0 ticks
7E = +16 ticks
First day started with chopped-chopped as usual. And sometimes I added 1 contract with no luck. My strategy is scaling up at working trades. Not moving to 6E yet, but prefer 7E 2 contracts. 6B entered first contract and no reason added another one until it came back on par and no flipped.
7E actually had nice short (mistype at chart) and saw the inverted H&S. First I thought it's failed. But suddenly price broke the neck and I got out with small losses plus flipping. No chance to enter 2nd trades and price already soared. Sold it at 36 with nice 46 ticks.
Summary:
Tired of being early chopped almost every day. Today's better than yesterday. My scaling up strategy failed today. But I still don't have guts to trade 2 contracts directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment