Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Result




M6B = worth -2 ticks
7E = -13 ticks
6A = +32 ticks
Total = +17 ticks
Acumulation = 198 ticks


M6B was just an failed experiment. PT just 3 ticks too high and SL 5 ticks too high. One of them okay, then I'll made 20++ticks.


7E, another chopped chopped day. My biased told me to get long, but no biased here. Enter short-long-slipped-short-long. So confusing, and down around $300 before last trade took off. Slow movement made me sick so I got out too soon.


6A, I took the bottomest bottom of the candle. Not even 1 tick lower. Riding it, stalled at 0.9730-ish. Planned to got out at least 43, but worried it's already at top of channel. When EUR soared, the AUD stalled. Got out 0.9740 and it took off to 0.9755. I think the AUD need more time to think before it moved.


Ticks remaining = 2 ticks left. I think it's my mental block to avoid reaching target today. That's fine. I have next day hopefully. Overall a very good market to trade. I just getting in too soon. If I just entered at 03.00 am EST, I might fulfill my 200ticks today.


No comments:

Post a Comment