Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Result




First start with 7E, broke my rule, I started little early. Short after deep pullback. Moved 15ticks my favour, lowered my SL and stopped out. Just part of trading. If I flipped according to my rule also, it moved more than 20 ticks. Too bad I was not buying it.
6B, also not waiting for a faked out. Entered quite high waiting quite long and moved at least to previous' day low. I can sit in my hand long enough not to bail out the slow movement.
6A had nice fake out and moved around 11 ticks. Another missed opportunity.
Still on track, but need more discipline. Tomorrow should be a great day.
Net result for today:
7E = -7 ticks
6B = +28 ticks
Nett = +21 ticks
As expected, not much movement from no news Monday plus big movement at Aisan Session, leaving just fractals at London session. Tomorrow also no big news from US, so trading at London Session will be good. The plan is more aggresive than Monday but not too aggresive than normal days. Accumulation of +36 ticks so far, still on track. Need bigger swing to protect the profit from choppy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment