Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday : Old Habit


Today should be a great day to trade. I start with high expectation and chopped out into pieces. I was down -78ticks before recovered again. I leveraged my position to recover. Up around +2oticks entered the 6A trade. Another chopped out again :(


I was not entering every signal but every signal I took sent the wrong move and vice versa. My last 6B trade waited for major news with breakeven position. Almost stopped out and suddenly the price soared!!! This was lucky trade but not fully lucky since the signal appeared after the news.


My old habit striving to win came again and downed me to big losses. I was just lucky with the recovery trade, also not entering every entry, not flipping, not re-entered cost me money.

Using 6E trade should be forbidden until I reached 200ticks profit. Worse, I used two of it!!!!. That's skipping to phase four!.


No Chart for today's trade. Too much and actually no unplanned-trade, maybe one and cost me just 5 ticks.


Today's result:

6A = -10ticks

E7 = -34 ticks

6E = +52ticks

6B = +34ticks


Overall: +42ticks
Summary:
As expected, Currency moved nicely. Too bad I was chopped out early and loosened a bit with my entry. Next time the big losses may swept me to big ugly red. Should find remedy to conquer the profiting passion. One off the method should swing the price further.
Tomorrow will be quiet day, US holiday and so on may freeze the market. Not mention the G20 meeting. Should trade lightly or better...not trading at all enjoy the life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment