Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday's Fault

Tick Remaining: ++70 pips

I was against the trend today. I can't even dare to look upload the result. I was still down 130 ticks for target this month.
I kept repeating my own fault. I don't know. I need to go to therapist. My fault was: I started to develop bias again. This ain't a good thing to do. Neglecting all short signal, and in the end, I was failed.

My encourage here's I still had a positive ticks which is something to be grateful for.

I kept saying this was my last mistakes, my last mistakes, meanwhile I kept repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Tomorrow's plan: Back in 1 contract, still 130 ticks to go. End of today's trade.

If some of you have experience to eliminate bad habit, please, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you are using stop-loss, allways ;)
    Make trading rules with max. number of negative trades in one day. When you analysis is correct, I will guess again, you don't have many stop-loss hits, maybe even in choppy markets. Well positioned stop-loss is a signal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter,
    I always using SL, always.
    But my fault was I was against the trend. If I was not using SL, my loss would be double. My problem now was I can't stop trading until the losses was so big that I thought I can't make it back today :(

    If there're program at my broker to limit my losses than this'll be great thing

    ReplyDelete