Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Result : Not So Discipline




6B Trade: afraid of missing the action, I tweaked my setup to little aggresive. Switched to 4 Candle Periods. If I was disciplined according to my rule, I may downed -10ticks instead of +21ticks. After stopped out, I thought about my experience of stopped out at exact tick. I entered with the risk of 3 ticks (top of previous candle). The trade worked out, and 2 consequtive days I exited near the top/bottom. Luck involved in this trade.
The real working trade came from AUD which I missed. Not entirely my fault since the setup came at the exact time I started to trade. 30++ ticks surprisingly came from AUD but if I took it I may got out at 15 or 20 ticks at max.
Summary: Another major movement at Aisan Session with Little News especially at US Session. Expecting another dull market at Europe through US, US particularly. But instead there's modest active movement on almost three of them. Not so eager to trade more since no significant news. I might fail to catch if there's drawdown at US session.
Result : 6B = +21 ticks
Accumulation so far: +57ticks

No comments:

Post a Comment