Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Result




I made around 140 ticks this month. Not reaching my objective. Can't stand my foolishness last Monday, trade against the trend. I had bias and that bias killed me alive. No chart today. Too much trades. Did some errand again when EUR dived 100 ticks...sigh... And when I came home, it stalled for 10-15 ticks movement.


GBP became a jerk-off symbol quite few days. Thought it may moved today, but it's worse than yesterday. Hanged my Future at EUR somehow.


I have a better peak of the day vs the bottom. That means I overlapped the worst drawdown of the day. RR ratio should above 3 and it did.
If I sticked to my plan, at worst I won't have four digit drawdown. Chopped around at EST morning, and covered short near the bottom that time. Should sawing my discipline habit. Today I applied one.

No comments:

Post a Comment