Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Result: Lack Of Discipline


7E = +41 ticks
6A = -9 ticks

Accumulation : +137 ticks

I remembered when I lost patience and entered after being stopped out. Brought more harm than good. Today's good surely rare opportunities.
Make story short, I re-entry 3 times after being stopped out. Without clear signal. I broke rules about bias. This kind of habit may ruined me again in the long run.

Good things is I could sit on my hand until my profit target reached. Why I did it? I raised my breakeven to slight profit and have confidence if I was stopped out I still had chance to make it back. Confidence plays big part in this profession.

After all : more than 100 ticks in 6 days surely a good progress in my project. Next week strategy is: I must supressed the re-entry emotion. I used to be patient and calm waiting the setup to appeared, and I must get that mental state again!!!

!!! I Must Remember It !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment