Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Result




Didn't upload chart. Too many trades today. I was targeting 20-30 ticks today, since there'll be lots of holidays. I trade based on SuperTrend and Consolidation Breakout. No Bias at all. I felt like in war today. Shot, cover, injured, etc.


Chopped out by AUD early, and EUR made good swing today. GBP = Dead.

I made poor execution that costs me >$100. Should more focus in execution.


One fortunate mistakes, filled out the forgot-to-clear order. Set SL 0n 5 ticks, and it went 50ticks :). Covered at 31 ticks. Should not trade GBP since it's too f***ing chopped.


Should not touch GBP at all, cost me 15 ticks.


Overall:

7E = +36 ticks

6A = +11 ticks

6B = -15 ticks

Total = +32 ticks


Glad I could trade quite good after yesterday's blowout. Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it :)



2 comments:

  1. Actually USA Thanksgiving is Thursday and most everyone is off work Thurs. and Fri. But markets will be quieter than normal Wed. too most likely.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry..fix that :)
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete