Saturday, November 6, 2010

Easy Money Perspective

Am I believe that making money is easy?
If making money is easy, then there will be more rich people than poor people.

Well, maybe they are not much people who want the easy money. Or they have different view about easy money.

If I am working so hard finding the suitable system for trading and it worked, is it an easy money? It become easy when I find one.

Trading is where the easy money come from. With proper capital, discipline, patience, and the right system, I can printing money from the market. Day by day. I also believe when my mind convinced that making money is so easy then it will become reality.

Even when I had bad days in trading, I still believe that making money is easy.

Of course, sometimes I have to give money in order to make money, but almost everything in this life.

Many people have wropng perspective about easy money. They thought easy money means come from little effort. I think money become easy when the hard work pays off. Think about the business. When the business is running properly, the owner just need less effort to create more money.

Same thing goes to trader.
As a trader, when hard work pays off, it's easy to make money. Require almost zero effort. All I need is watching the screen, saw sigals, executing, and making profit. That's it, almost in daily basis.

Why most trader losing money, it because of lack of discipline, patience, and less hardwork. Also experience come as intangible asset, though not too requred.

My believe is I can make 200 ticks a month on average, and that's minimum as long as I kept my discipline and patience.

All my life, I have never imagined this kind of work to make money. Freedom and great potency. And I also believe that my system need less adjustment through time since I used an ancient pattern. I believe my pattern is worked since the market was born. And it will keep doing the same thing until market is cease to exist.

I even have the confidence to show live in public making 10 pips in real live. Nothing sort of 100% winning ratio, far from it. It's about cut losses early and take profit a little late.

No comments:

Post a Comment