Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Chop


7E = -14 ticks
6B = +35 ticks
Nett = +21 ticks
Frustrating movement from all three majors. No move further than 15 ticks. Made one mistake when the 7E infamous slippage appeared. But one time also saved me from stopped out spike. Called it even.
6B also become living dead, until I long 1 min before PPI news. Lucky I was not stopped out when spread widened. Lucky again price soared after news. And another lucky got out around high. Really, when I typed this the price finally moved....Timing...timing...
Total acumulation for the month = +181 ticks
Notes for improvement:
Dunno what, the price were dead, I still kept my cool, mistakes, well happened all the time. Maybe should more patient waiting the price moved.
Still Looking Breakout Filter with no luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment