Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nett : +2 ticks
Trades :2
Wins : 1
Lose : 1
Max Wins : 13
Max Losses : 11
Sometimes trades like buy when it's cheap, take profit early, even planned to averaging down worked in times like this. Dead slow market especially in EUR made me broke all rules with one exceptions: max daily losses intact.

First trade, I only planned to make 10 ticks profit. So I entered based on my rules with ultra cautious:
1. The setup had already made 2 failure, which was third attempt may give higher probabilities to succeed.
2. I entered at 5 ticks better than it should be, so SL also 5 ticks higher.
With planned to exit only 10 ticks ptofit, what could go wrong?
Well, stopped out at the exact tick before it ripped through the profit target made me very very mad.

Second Trade, just 10min before US open, my limit order was filled. I was tend to averaging down if the price against my way 30 ticks. I planned to do it at 2-3 attempt before it reached my daily max loss. Why? It's high probability setup. First I entered near the demand zone. Second, if there're no significant news, my trade highly unlikely will succeed. And it is. Succeed at the first attempt.
Done for the week. Should enjoy remaining week without trading.

Nett for the week : +66 ticks

No comments:

Post a Comment