Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday's Dull

Nett : +25 Ticks
Trades : 5
Wins : 3
Lose : 2
R/R : 1.2

EUR moved inside 60 ticks box during Asian to Europe session. Experience this, I trade US session, and stopped out twice. 10.00 EST was trending time if the EUR was narrow. Got in too early, stopped out twice. Got out too early for 25 ticks.

The consolidation today was very annoying. And what I liked about EUR is: Breakout was pure. I mean there're rarely like Crude Oil, choppy until end session. Btw today's Crude was very nice. But I can't cheryy pick when oil was good or not. It's frustrating. Tomorrow when I got ready, Crude may chopped again till closing hour.

Long hour at EUR give me edge. If there's consolidation all day like today, most likely it will breakout. Plus it's only 60 ticks range. How many day EUR only moved 60 ticks? Almost none except for holiday. Also, how many forex traders out there? They saw same chart, same price action, same movement, and get in almost the same time after breakout. Pure and Clean Breakout like this rarely found in E-mini or other Future Index.

No comments:

Post a Comment